Submission deadline has been extended to January 15th, 2022
The conference is organized into eight sessions:
1) Philosophy of Biology and Health Sciences
2) Philosophy of Mind and Cognitive Science
3) Foundations of Computing and Artificial Intelligence
4) Classical and Non-Classical Logics
5) Philosophy and Foundations of Physics
6) Foundations of Logic and Mathematics
7) Philosophy of Social Sciences
8) General Philosophy of Science
We invite submissions in the aforementioned areas of research from PhD students or scholars who completed their PhD in the last 5 years. In the case of a co-authored paper, at least one of the authors must be a PhD student or a scholar who completed her/his PhD in the last 5 years; only those meeting this requirement are eligible to submit the abstract.
Submission and awards
Upload an abstract of at most 5000 characters (including references) on the following EasyChair page:
Please, indicate the web site, if it exists, where your CV can be found. Each abstract will go through a double blind peer review.
The best presentation of each of the eight sessions, selected by the Scientific and Organizing Committees, will be awarded during the last day of the Conference. Information on the Conference Proceedings will be published soon on the Conference website (silfs2022.unimib.it).
- Abstract submission: January 15th, 2022
- Notification of acceptance: April 1st, 2022